Friday, August 7, 2009

an apology...

to my dutiful readers: i am sorry i don't update more. really there is a ton of stuff going on, but none of it is particularly interesting. i don't want to be one of those bloggers that write dutifully, but all of the posts are tedious to get through. so, just so you know, my house is getting cleaned up, my car will be getting fixed, my closet and yarn are organized, and my hair still needs to be cut. you might be interested to know that i am now into the second trimester, and although the nausea and tiredness have yet to cease, my creativity is soaring, and hopefully by the end of september i will have my etsy site up. dearest readers, thank you for checking to see how we are. even if few comments are left, i know you care by my hit counter.

No comments: