Friday, April 4, 2008

kind of sad...

but not really. we are moving. NEXT WEEK! that is crazy. i kinda can't believe it. but then i look at my sad bare walls, and listen to the oven clean itself, and i know it. things are a little hectic right now. i have at least three loads of laundry to do, i have to pack our clothes for our vacation, and i have to clean the apartment, and find homes for my plants and fish. plus, i got two kids, and the de anza swap meet coming up (i NEED a knock off purse). and then... i am knitting. like i need to knit! it calms me down, and gives me something that has tangible progression. so... my apartment is imploding in all around me, and as of right now i don't have a new home to move into, but my HURRY UP SPRING wristwarmers are coming along nicely.

yeah... i got my priorities straight.

1 comment:

sarah said...

connecticut already? how is it possible?