Monday, March 31, 2008

i need me some pills.

or something to make me relax. knitting and crochet don't make me sleepy. in fact it is the complete opposite, I get sooooo excited thinking about patterns, and yarn, and the actual process, and I wake up. That is what happened to me tonight. I was sleeping, little jakes woke me up a bit, and I started thinking about Blue Moon Fiber Arts. And how lovely Leticia was to work with. And how I would like to order some. And should I have it sent to Connecticut to wait my arrival. Then I started thinking about the move, and I get a little crazy. Then my mind moves over to seeing my girlfriends and I get all excited. So yeah… I can’t sleep. It is too bad I am not taking a government class. The reading was a sure way for me to get to sleep. Bah!

In other news, I replaced the camera I lost at fairyland. What!?! You say I haven’t posted about fairyland? Well… maybe I will later… if you are lucky!

I also cut all my hair off, because I hated it, and it was evil. Oh! And I just got home from the valley. I have been a busy beaver, and will have to post more later. I just wanted to complain a little right now…

No comments: