Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For the love of Ravelry



Have I told you how much I love Ravelry??? Well… I do. It has taken the place of Myspace. It has taken the place of YouTube. Thanks to Ravelry I no longer have to search aimlessly through the internet, looking for the perfect free pattern. I also don’t have to pull out all my yarn holdings to see what I have. I just look up what I got in my notebook, make a couple of clicks, and PRESTO!!! A new project is born! I love ravelry sooooo much! I even won something from them at Stitches West!



And if winning something isn’t just the best thing ever, I won it from my local LYS! I heart Purlescence too. They carry socks that rock, and spinning fiber. And they make me happy. A long time ago, when I still lived in the San Fernando valley, I used to go to Ikea when I was feeling out of sorts. Now I head to the LYS. Same feeling….
But back to Ravelry…
I have already posted at the Bob boosters forums that I am planning to donate some moolah on the 15th of april. Instead of using up all that return for silly things, I thought I would give a bit to Ravelry. If all us Ravelers got together and gave the cost of one skein of yarn… can you imagine?

No comments: