Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March into random.

Sometimes I have things I want to post, but there isn’t a whole lot going on. So I save them up, and cram them all together. It’s just easier for me that way.


liz and jake hate sleeping in the crib. They just won’t do it. But they will play together, and nicely too, but only for shourt periods of time… then it becomes a UFC octogon type death match.

Have I told you how much little jake likes yarn???

he does. And that makes me happy. And he isn’t par-tik-u-lar bout it either. Acrylic, cotton, wool, soy… as long as it is yarny goodness, he is in the middle of it.


he also likes darkwing duck. So do i.

and lastly… for anyone who wants to know, I just finished reading “Rhett Butler’s People”, and I am disappointed. I would go so far as to say, that anyone who read and loved “Scarlett” don’t read this. Or if you feel you need to, wait til you get it at the library, and only read up until GWTW ends. After that it gets really confusing, and you will end up mad.

That is all. Peace out.

Okay I lied. One more thing… empenadas from taco bell are AWESOME! Go buy some right now!

No comments: