Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why Key Key!

Thank you Sarah.

It seems to me that I haven’t yet announced that the Stevenson family is going to be moving again.

‘What?!? Didn’t you just move to Groton in May?!?” you might ask.

Yes, we did. And in February we are going to move again. From the cold and dismal Connecticut to the sunny shores of Hawaii… by way of L.A. of course. I will have the two kids, and meet Pat there. I think it will be a very fun and stressful move, but all will be okay.

And for anyone who is saying, “Moving to Hawai’i! man they are lucky!”, I just want you to know that although we will be living in one of the most beautiful places on earth, we also will be losing Pat for huge chunks of time. You win some, you lose some… huh?

2 comments:

sarah said...

OOOhhhhhhhh. I get it now. Thanks! You cray girl- enjoy your aquabats!
I watched them on Yo Gabba Gabba yesterday

sarah said...

cray? or crazy? hmmm...