Monday, February 2, 2009

Uberlist update: part 1/12

These are the things that I managed to do in the month of January.

5. I made a sweater. Actually it is called a capelet, but it has all the elements. Plus I am working on my February lady sweater, so it was good practice.


13. I got a fancy new phone. It is an iPhone, and I think I am in love with it. With all the apps, it is really helping me get a handle on things, but, I am trying really really really hard not to pay a lot of attention to it. After all, it is just a phone, and not my kids.

35. and 36. I updated the ravelry stash and cleaned up the yarn closet at the same time, by packing it all away. It makes me sad to see the wool all encased in a space bag, but it is for the better.

58. I posted the uber list early on! This is one thing that I will keep doing. It is an easy task to finish.

73. pat found the iPod dock the other day when he was looking for something else. I am glad of it, as now I can listen to my podcasts while cleaning out the garage. Thanks pat.

So far that is what I have done. There are a few changes I am making to the list, as a few of them are crazy!

I am changing number three to “make at least 150 squares for pine ridge reservation”. I tried to do one a day, and then fell behind, and well, this just seems do-able.

Numer 68 will now be “go to Stiches West”. I have found something I like more than gambling… and it is wool! Well… to be honest, yarn of any fiber. And so, I will get to see yarn and fiber, and books about them and spinning wheels, and patterns and bags, and best of all GINNI!!!!

No comments: