Monday, February 2, 2009

WASSSAPANEEN?!?

as most of you know, things around here can be pretty hectic. and they are beginning to be even more so, if that is at all possible. in 16 days or so (i can't really remember when) the movers will be coming to pack up all of our belongings and get them on their merry way to aloha-land. pat will be going to virginia, and the kids and i are staying til then end of the month, then flying out to Los Angeles. in the mean time, there is packing, and giving stuff away, and returning of the spinning wheel (boo hoo) and a trip to WEBS and school , and swim classes, and just EVERYTHING! just writing that gave me anxiety. out of all the times i moved, this one is affecting me the worst. and i don't know why. maybe its because i don't have a baby to take my mind off of it, and not be bothered by it. all i know id that i have been on major edge, and i feel bad for my husband, and kids. they are stressed too, and i need to remember that.

what i really need, really really really, is a best friend to come over and joke with me and bring me coffee, even though i don't ask for it. i need a best friend, or my mom, or my sister. or all three. i feel like i am being a total boo hoo baby. but i don't care. you all can vote for me for biggest wah-wah baby of 2009.

No comments: