Friday, January 1, 2010

christmas is coming...

11.05.2010

and for the sake of my husband's sanity, i am going to make a list. this list will NOT include summer sausage or smoked cheese.

these are just ideas of nice things. i know that christmas is not about presents, but having one thing in my stocking this year would be nice. even if its just a STARBUCKS GIFTCARD and a candy cane.

i would like...

... an inexpensive (like $15) waffle iron. that way we could spend some time making and freezing waffles instead of freaking out that the last eggo got burned, and i can't go to the commissary til tomorrow.

... some nice soaps from LUSH.

... did you know I have a knitpicks wishlist?

... a blythe doll, even if its the blythe loves littlest pet shop doll.

... a clean bathroom and shower.

... to sleep in a couple of times.

... to go to the knit group at panera, and maybe a giftcard there so i can stuff myself with cake and coffee while i knit my dearest some socks.

... yarn school! i have wanted to go for almost 4 years now, and i just keep having babies. maybe this spring?

... for my dearest to take random days off, for no reason at all, other than to spend time with me.

... to win the lotto, so i can pay for everyone's kid's school and college, and my ma can retire.

thats all i can think of...

except for a new trashcan since i just noticed that you broke the lid off the one we have!

edit:11.08.2010

... a pizza stone

No comments: