Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WIP Wednesday.

okay, so i am going to try and keep on top of my crafting, and i figured i would "borrow" the idea of a WIP Wednesday post as a way of keeping me on track. so...

this week i haven't been doing much. i am about halfway done with my first clapotis (i am late to the party...) i love that it is easy to keep track of, it is super soft malabrigo, and if my mom decides that she really is allergic to wool, i get to keep it. it should make a nice nursing cover up... we shall see. i love the way the dye broke when i overdyed the wool. it reminds me of seaweed.

clapotis

clapotis

maybe i can actually finish this by next friday (not this friday). it depends on the amount of heartburn and insomnia i guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.