Thursday, May 21, 2009

today is one of those days. those days where it isn't even ten yet and already iyou wish it was time to go to sleep. thanks to our dog, i have been awake since five thirty, my kid followed me downstairs screaming, i am fighting non stop with my daughter, the coffee is cold, i have to go to the commissary, and don't have a car, there is mail that needs to be sent off, all of the bathrooms need cleaning, my elbow hurts, and even though i am eating a tad bit better i am still managing to gain weight!

on top of all of that, it feels like me and the kids are on our own little island. just us. and there is nothing here. no awesome waterfalls to swim in, no dharma to keep us mystified. just a tree. the island fever i had living in hawaii has nothing on what i am feeling right now. if it wasn't for the kids i would be depressed and sleeping, but now i am just mad and tired. i need a vacation.

3 comments:

sarah said...

I have been feeling bad for myslef recently, but it is so much worse to be isolated, far from friends and family!
I hope it all comes to a good end!

I fought all morning with my 22 month old about taking cereal outside. It was ridiculous.
So I send love your way, and maybe some adventures will follow!

Unknown said...

Your web page is wicked awesome now!!!!!!! I went through hell to post this

Unknown said...

AAAHHHHHH why is my name dishpak