Thursday, July 2, 2009

son of a...

since pat is gone, and my whole life have been turned upside down, it seems like for everything i need to do, i have to take three or four extra steps. for example... to get an OB appt, i had to go to the worst doctor ever, then cry at the gate to get on base, because my town car rental didn't have stickers, and i forgot my licence at home. and now that i finally got that under control i get a letter in the mail saying that the information they have on record for us doesn't match up, and if i don't fix it, we will have to go to get doctors care back in groton. did you know that groton is in CONNECTICUT and not in virginia? yeah, me too. of all the things that i asked him to do for me, before he left, he said he did this. argh! i am highly annoyed!

1 comment:

sarah said...

that would be a highly impratical commute.