Monday, January 23, 2012

35 weeks

now is the time of little sleep.  that is what they should call the end of pregnancy... little sleep.  i catch small naps here and there throughout the day, and i sleep for a couple of hours at a time at night, but the long stretches of sleep that i crave are no where to be found.  i am sure that the fact that i haven't been doing much isn't helping.  i would really like to be up and about scrubbing and cleaning, and getting ready the house for baby, and husband, but it worries me that i might go into labor and i don't have my mom here.  of course there are some pretty awesome people that i KNOW would watch my kids, but i would still have a worry in my brain... and worrying about anything while laboring to have a baby is not the way to go.  for me, there is usually more puke involved, and a harder time overall.  so i will take the little sleeps that i can, and i will rest and watch Downton Abbey.  i will knit, and read books, and i will play with my kids, and wait for my mom to get here.  and when she does, there will be little that can stop me and my scrubbing brushes, or nap times...

No comments: