Saturday, January 14, 2012

some news and a contest!

everything is as fine as fine can be!  i am currently 33 weeks pregnant, and uncomfortable and huge.  we are in the tail end of the Hubs deployment and we are all getting pretty sick of each other.  this is the time where i wonder if Han got any rest when he was in carbonite, i could use a solid break.  like the kind i am taking today!  i have made it my goal to lay down, and drink water, and hang out ALL DAY!  i will feed the kids and maybe vacuum, but that is it.  the poor nights' sleep i have been getting and the lack of eating food that doesn't want to kill me (aka heartburn from hell) hasn't really left me feeling well.  i am not in labor, but i am braxton hicks-y.  and i don't need to go preterm, so i am resting.  and napping.  and wearing clothes that are comfortable, and putting lotion on my hands...

on to more fun things...

a contest!
last time i had a baby i tried to do a contest, and i don't think i really did anything with it, so this time, i would like to include an actual prize!  all you have to do is let me know what day you think the Dragon Ball will be arriving, and if it is a boy or a girl!  winner will receive a hot water bottle and cozy (just like the one that is thwarting my own sciatica and keeping my feet warm!), and a hat donated to the NICU in their name...  if no one guesses the correct date/gender, the prize will go to the person with the correct gender and the closest date.  guesses are first come first serve, with a limit of 4 guesses (since it is my 4th baby).  Dates are open from 2/4 (when i have back up from my mom) until 2/29.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Today I am guessing you will have a boy on 2/10!

Just Me said...

I am going to guess 2/19 and boy!!