Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i feel a lot better...

after getting off the phone with the idiots at my doctors office, crying a little bit (because i am so mad at the idiots at my doctors office), and calling up tricare to change what Doc i go to, me and the kids went to the zoo. we looked at the ground hogs, and ate lunch. we went to the barnyard, and the snake/nocturnal habitat. we bought new postcards to send to pat, and stopped by 7-11 for bumblebee slurpees (the bizzle in my opinion) and nachos. now we are hanging out, while jake sleeps, and i am on the phone trying to get a new appt with, hopefully, my new non-idiot doctor. i guess it helped having a bit of a cry, and it also helps that i give myself permission to let things go. it kind of feels really new wave to say "i give myself permission" but really, that is what it comes down to. i think i have been too hard on myself. i think my own expectations and idea of what it means to be a single housewife are a bit warped. by what? i don't know. what i do know is that i plan on hanging out a lot more, and doing a lot of deep breathing. i don't want to be stressed out. it isn't good for me... or my kids.

No comments: