Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i am turning a new leaf...

or at least i am going to try to. the last couple of days have been really trying for me. i find that i am just plain exhausted! i don't know if it is the pregnancy hormones, or the fact that i have been a single mom for a month, without a babysitter or break. i need to remember, that as much as i want to finish my sweater, i don't HAVE to. it has been chillin' since january... i amsure it won't mind. (although i am sooooo close. just one more sleeve!!!) i need to remember that as much as i miss pat, the kids miss him too. this deployment isn't just happening to me, i shouldn't take it personally. and if all the bathrooms aren't sparkling clean like the commercials that is okay too. as long as they don't smell, i should be okay with it. and i need to remember that as titilating as the laundry is, it is even less exciting to the kids. basically i need to take it easy. care a little less about the cleaning (but not be slobbish about it), and care a little more about having a good time. maybe the long weeks will go faster that way, and i won't miss pat so much...

1 comment:

sarah said...

I feel for you...I really do. I can't even imagine.

So, I send you California love- imagine some sparkly fireworks cigarettes- and the knowledge that I'm praying for you and your growing family.

and bathrooms are made to be stinky, right?