Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i think i can...

some things i am trying this week...

1. to actually stay on top of my chores...  not necessarily on the day that they should be done, but just that they get done... my house looks... well... not good.

2.  a menu.  i planned a menu of seven things to eat for dinner... again they can be moved around, for which ever day i feel like, as long as we eat those seven things.

3.  to not lose my shit.  lately i feel like the wee dragon ball has turned me into a giant dragon lady.  i go from ok to batshit crazy mad in the blink of an eye.  i have a feeling that some of it is because my house is dirty and i don't know what to cook...

i am going to try my best, which right now, isn't setting the bar very high...

1 comment:

Josh Tate said...

I know what you mean. I felt like this exactly- exactly- about a year ago. It's better now. Still. It's like a disease that comes and goes.